I used to be really good, now I’m just functional…haven’t practiced in a few years
1. I’m very random - if you talk to me, I switch subjects very quickly. It makes sense to me, but not to many other people.
2. I say I don’t care what people think, but sometimes I really do.
3. You can’t label me. I have friends from different crowds and races and genders. I don’t act like any stereotype.
4. I love meeting new people - in person or online. Especially if they are different from me.
5. I have a depression/anxiety disorder. People don’t think straight guys should have this, but it’s time to get rid of that thought!
6. I try to be positive…it’s hard sometimes, but I try.
7. I’m the guy that makes everyone laugh. Sometimes I’m truly happy, other times it’s to hide my real feelings.
8. Friends mean the world to me - both friends I see in person, and friends I meet online. Of course online friendship has its downside, but still, I love my friends.
9. I’m a pacifist. That doesn’t mean I’m a wimp. It means I don’t believe in violence…ever. Self defense is not violence unless you turn it to trying to hurt the other person instead of defend yourself.
10. People love me or hate me. There’s not much middle ground. I know I can be annoying, but that’s just me sometimes. I’m also the guy that people call on when they need help because I’d drop everything to help someone!
I’m sick of society’s definition of “attractive,” “beautiful,” “handsome,” or whatever. I’m sick of what society says is “right” and what is “wrong.” Can’t we live and let live? If you’re not hurting anyone else, what’s the problem?
Here’s what to do: Send a photo reply with YOUR PIC on here. Then we’ll see true beauty! People just the way they are.
I can take it - you don’t have to be anonymous.
I’d be interested to see what I get from this one :)